What are we doing to be "COVID" safe?
Here at A&J we value your safety first and foremost.
We have taken every safety measure we can to ensure the opening of our shop is safe for our customers. Highlighted below is the various steps we have implemented for our shop to be "covid secure":
- Only a maximum of four families will be allowed in the shop at one time, providing social distancing measures can be met.
- Customers will be asked to wear the disposable gloves provided when handling the garments and there will be a bin provided to dispose when leaving the shop.
- A contactless thermometer is available in the shop, anyone with a temperature wont be allowed on the premises.
- Ample hand sanitiser will be available for public use.
- Safety screens have been fitted around the shop counters to try to minimise the bacteria being passed.
- Appointment slots available in 15 minute increments from 8am-9am Monday-Friday (book via social channels, calling us up, email or website live chat).
- We have also extended our opening hours from 8am-5.30pm Monday to Thursday. Fridays 8am-3pm. Saturdays 10am-2pm
We do encourage all our customers to order online where possible. To help with this we have lowered our delivery charges and for any orders over £100, will be qualify for free delivery. If anyone would like help with sizing or any queries at all, please use our live chat via the website.
Our shop floor plan is available to view below: